Clients who want to start using FORTISSIMO’s services must enter into a General Contract. They can make it in one of two possible ways:
By remote access
- Complete and send your registration form based on which we will create your Client’s User Profile.
- Sign the General Conract (download it from your own Profile, print it out, sign it, scan it) and send it to email@example.com
- Prove your identity by
- sending the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- copy of two different documents of identification (Identity Card and Passport or Driving Licence or Residence Permit);
- copy of a document proving the existence of a bank account opened in your name at a bank branch with registered address on the territory of any EU country;
- in case of company registration also copy of document providing the existence of the company;
- sending your initial authorisation payment from your bank account – payment instructions are set out in section 5 in the User’s Profile.
In person at FORTISSIMO’s office
- present required documents of identification,
- sign the General Contract,
- the authorisation payment not required.
After successful completion of the registration process, FORTISSIMO will send to the Client’s registered e-mail address a notification of activation our services and the scan of the General Contract signed by both parties.
Attention! A registered client automatically becomes our regular customer and therefore is entitled to all advantages when using our Cash Services.